Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
Overview of the Tier 1 (Investor) Visa scheme
Cerno Capital offers a discretionary investment management service to investors looking to settle in the UK via the Tier 1 (Investor) Visa scheme.
The Tier 1 (Investor) Visa portfolio is designed and tailored to fully comply with UK Home Office investment guidelines under the UK Visas and Immigration Tier 1 (Investor) Programme. Clients can take advantage of the knowledge, skills and experience provided by a team of highly qualified professionals at Cerno.
About Tier 1 (Investor) Visa scheme
- The UK welcomes visa applications from those with financial capital to invest in this country
- The Tier 1 (Investor) visa is aimed at high net worth individuals with the ability to invest at least £2m in the UK
- There are three options available to applicants depending on the level of investment they wish to make in the UK:
- £2 million route – Settlement in the UK after 5 years
- £5 million route – Settlement in the UK after 3 years
- £10 million route- Settlement in the UK after 2 years
There is no English language requirement for Tier 1 (Investor) visas.
What we offer:
- Bespoke service to meet personal needs
- Portfolio constructed based on client’s investment needs, risk tolerance and investment time frame
- Capital held safely with a credited global custodian institution to safeguard client’s money
- Portfolio monitored on an on-going basis with regular reviews to make sure adjustments are made to meet objectives and requirements
- Mandarin, Cantonese, Russian and Arabic (Middle Eastern) speakers available to help foreign clients
- Access to our network of immigration law firms, accountants, educational consultants and property specialists
- Additional investment advice and services can be offered beyond UK scope
- Competitive fees